So what Mike's telling us is that the NCAA has promised that if an RS
champ does not satisfy the criteria for the auto bid (as, for example, by
failing to win the tourny) then the NCAA will make sure to give that
RS champ a bid anyway.  This second bid extended to the conference
satisfies the condition that at least two bids go to each conference.

My God, do you realize that that makes perfect sense?!  Quick, change
the rules so that hockey-l can have something to bitch about.

I am going to assume (I know, I know...) that all the talk about
guaranteeing byes was merely talk, and that the NCAA reserves the right
to rank the bids any damn way they want.

Greg R. Berge
Let's Go Red!
Men's and Women's Ivy Champs

Clobber Clarkson!  Slay St. Lawrence!