Originally submitted by [log in to unmask]
Forwarded to HOCKEY-L by [log in to unmask]

First - I'd like to apologize for the lack of quality in my barbs against
Princeton.
Secondly  - I'd like to thank anyone who takes the time to keep up with Ivy
League sports, and of course Ivy League hockey.
thirdly - when all the barbs have been dealt, I think that we all secretly
cheer for an Ivy League school to make it to the top. (yes even you BIG
RED!!

So I ask Mr. Wodon to keep that in mind....because last year after
Princeton knocked Brown out of the ECAC quarters.....nobody was a bigger
Tiger fan than myself.  So much like that Pepsi commercial were the two
dudes are sittin' in a coffee shop givin' eachother wierd looks....as long
as the Cola has an IVY LEAGUE emblem flying in the arenas, all is good in
America.  And Adam, I wont throw you out of the window either....CW