Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=111). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - HOCKEY-L Archives - LISTS.MAINE.EDU

As of now I haven't heard anything.  For WCHA quarterfinals, maybe SCSU's
series at Denver will be on following Gopher hockey games.  The SCSU
students do a nice job broadcasting those games.  On March 1 I believe
MSC will carry the Michigan-Michigan State hockey game following the
Gopher-Seawolves game (Prime Game of the Week), so I don't know if any
other WCHA game will be carried that night.