FEB. 24th 1996

There were no loosers, there were no winners...but plenty of whinners!
It was a tie between the two rivals. 4-4

1st period:
Asu showed nothing but strenght and aggresiveness! They made Pheonix proud.
The Icecats on the other hand...SORRY guys. They lacked team togetherness.
They played as if their opponets were the high school cheerleading squad.
They were not enthused.
In this first period ASU'S Jed Snyder(26) scored the first of the ASU goals.
2nd period:
During this period ASU scored it's second. I must appologize I don't know the
players name.
Co-Captain Kevin Oztekin(23) assisted Andy Knick(15). This was the Icecats
first goal.
An Icecat scored, I again appologize for I don't know which cat scored.
ASU's Troy Prosser(21) and Steve Hammet(19) made it 4-2.

3rd period:
This was the most exciting period. Both teams showed aggression. Fans grew
MAD.
Oztekin(23) scored the third goal for the Icecats at 7:29.
Left wing Brian Consolino(9) scored a minute and 20 seconds later tying the
game.

OVERTIME:
Both teams played a 5 minute overtime period. Unfortunately neither scored.

EXTRA NOTE:
The crowd wa so excited that a fight broke out amongst the fans. 5 people
were escorted out.
It was a SOLD OUT EVENT!!!