UND and MTU played a hard fought game today, there were two Near
brauls. Onee in the second period after a MTU player layed a vicious
cross check in front of the sioux bench on a Sioux player, which led to
the insuing mod of flying bodies, no one was tossed though. MTU played a
trap style type of play much like the DEVILS played last year
to win the stanley Cup.
        One of the MTU players took out Freshman Adam Calder with a cheap
shot in the first period and it set the tone for the rest of the game. Good
hard faught with a lot of emotion, it was the hard hitting game that is
fun to watch.
        Teeder Wynne was mugged by the MTU players in the Second period after
he took a swip at the puck in the goaltenders mit. Although I agree with
the call on the hitting the glove or interference, or what ever they
called I find it hard to see how he got a roughing call also
especially when he had like 3 or 4 guys on him. This sett off another
fraccus. FUN GAME to Watch.
        LOOK OUT FOR MTU, I am serious about this one, they are a good
team and they have some good goal tending.

        *Eric "THE FABULOUS SPORTS GOON" Burton*
        *GO SIOUX, GO BRUINS, GO BSU HOCKEY*****
        *GO TWINS, TAKE VIKES WITH YOU*****
        quots of the month...
         I have great Faith in Fools--Self Confidence My Friends Call it.
                        Edgar Allen Poe
         Although golf was originally restricted to the Wealthy,
         over weight, protestants, today it's open to anybody
         who owns hideous clothing.
                         Dave Barry