After seeing a quick clip of the Badger/Gopher game I'd be surprised to see
Dave Larson playing on Saturday night for the Gophers.  During a fight late
in the 3rd in front of the gopher bench it shows him throwing at least 3
punches (face massaging to gopher fans) at badger FROM the bench.  Earlier
in the year tapes were used to give a post-game game misconduct for
fighting, and this seems to fall into that genre of penalties.

You can vote for the All-WCHA team, and the All-Rookie WCHA team at the
WCHA WWW page    http://www.up.net/~wcha/
There's even a chance to win free tickets to the final five.  {If you win
and can't use them I know of a poor college student who would love them :)
}

Also J. Michael Jackson (Eeyore) wrote

> The MSC broadcasters went on a length about
>how they're playing hard and were dominating the puck control and

MSC seems to always slant the telecasts to Gopher fans.  Sure the Gophers
were playing hard, but the Badgers were stepping up (past) that level
Friday night.  As for puck control, there's only so many passes I can
handle on a Gopher power play, and 13 is way too many.

>Where are Checco and Kraft and
>Hankinson, etc?

Oh, please, don't bring up the Checco thing again, people are a little
sensitive about him, especially since it's not March yet ;)

Matt Evans
Minnesota '89
UMD '92
UW-Milwaukee '00