On Jan 31,  6:00pm, Sean Pickett wrote:

> Basically, do you care more about winning the NCAA Championship, or
> seeing a great team every year?

>-- End of excerpt from Sean Pickett

I would like to say that I'd rather have a strong team every year, but
that just wouldn't be honest.  I do enjoy supporting a team that is a
perennial favorite.  But, after some soul searching, I know that not
winning the big one would cause some discontent for me.  Ask any Michigan
fan how they felt after losing the semi-final game to Maine last year;
or even the CCHA tournament semi-final game to LSSU.

--
Matt Wickey                                 LSSU '86
CIMLINC Inc.                                National Champs 88 92 94