I was watching this week in college hockey and they asked the
question what college hockey team in the winnest in college hockey
history and there were 3 choices Minnesota and Michigan and Clarkson, and
I assumed that it was mn or mi but it was CLARKSON with an over all winn
pct of 663...

        *Eric "THE FABULOUS SPORTS GOON" Burton*
        *GO SIOUX, GO BRUINS, GO BSU HOCKEY*****
        *GO TWINS, TAKE VIKES WITH YOU*****
        quots of the month...
         I have great Faith in Fools--Self Confidence My Friends Call it.
                        Edgar Allen Poe
         Although golf was originally restricted to the Wealthy,
         over weight, protestants, today it's open to anybody
         who owns hideous clothing.
                         Dave Barry