The Knickerbocker Arena hasn't released any tickets to the agencies that
sell by phone. They won't even allow you to call them yet and buy
tickets. They are waiting.

BUT, if you live in the Albany area, you can drop by the rink and
purchase tickets.

THE PROBLEM IS that they don't have any good seats available.

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

I'm just going to wait and see how good the seats are that Lowell gets
and then buy some from the school. I thought I could get good seats,
especially since I knew someone who could swing by the rink. But,
noway! Its a scam!

Paul Gentile