From the department of useless statistics:

No team eligible for the NCAA Division I tournament lost at
home last night, from what I've seen.  CCHA home teams
went 4-0-1.  ECAC and HE homers were 2-0-0 and 3-0-0,
respectively.  WCHA home teams were 3-0-0 with one game
postponed.  And the lone non-conference game ended in
a tie.  So, the home teams compiled a cumulative record
of 12-0-2.  Only Brown (at Air Force) and Ohio State (at Miami)
managed to take a road point.

John H ([log in to unmask])