Amen to the anti-heckling sentiment.  We have someone at Michigan who hangs
over the glass and yells insults to the players all during the game.  People
like this are not an asset to the team, and they are not worth a goal or two
a game.  They should be tossed from the arena.  We shouldn't forget that the
players are just 19 and 20 year old kids, trying to earn an education.  These
people think they are good for a goal or two during some games.  They are
not.  If anything, they may get a player just mad enough to play much better.

thanks for letting me vent,

James