Of course I have some comments

1. Not the best way to beef up your RPI, Rensselaer, (sorry).  With the tr
traditional dearth of decent NC games, I hate to see the Engineers waste one on
Union.  Hopefully this one will replace Air Force or Army in the schedule.

2. This game would never have been made before Union broke through last year to
beat RPI in the first game of the playoffs at Houston Fieldhouse.  The second
time may just be Saturday.

3.  I'm not sure how well this game will sell.  Maybe 5,000 tops.  The upper
deck will definitely be curtained off.

4.  Why not do a tournament at the Knick with Union and RPI permanent co-hosts.
Maybe even a New York State Championship, although that means re-playing ECAC
opponents.  RPI was forced into taking this game by the people in the Sports
Foundation.  Closing the operating "deficit" at the Knick has become a major
concern for Albnay County, and this is another way to get more events into the
Arena.  RPi has definitely benefited from the Foundation's efforts in securing
the NC$$'s.

5. The Xmas Tournament will not be moved to the Knick.  Great question though
Jason!

6. Will there be beer sold for the game? :-)

7. Will Union now be a  co-host for the 2001 Frozen Four?
Brian Morris                   RPI--it's a new year
===>If you need any assistance with tickets, accomodations, directions, etc. for
the East Regionals at the Knick, please feel free to contact me directly.