-- [ From: Adam Wodon * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

The one additional detail I remember about the Colgate comeback was
that then-freshman Mike Harder scored SHORTHANDED to start the run.  He
would go on to lead the nation in SHGs that year.

That Vermont one vs. Princeton is truly amazing as well, especially, in
our eyes, because it was a freeze frame of the later years for Jim
Higgins.  The goaltending switch debacle had to be the last straw for
many people (from what I hear).

But that Merrimack comeback indeed takes the cake.  Out of the ones
I've seen listed, I indeed vote for that.

AW