I have not seen anyone else mention this yet.  There was an ammonia
leak at UNH's new Whittemore Center on Sunday during a women's game
between the Wildcats and Brown University.  The game was halted after
two periods with the teams tied 1-1.

Everyone in the rink was evacuated, alomg with area residents who
lived within about a half mile of the Center.  According to the local
news the residents were allowed back into their homes later in the
evening.

I have not heard anything else since yesterday as to the cause of the
leak.  I also have no idea what was done or needs to be done to
correct the problem.

Sean Pickett            E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Go Terriers  1995 NCAA, Hockey East and Beanpot Champions
BU Hockey:  http://www.tiac.net/users/spickett/hockey.html
The Bedford Flag:  http://www.tiac.net/users/spickett/flag.html
But I Digress:  http://www.tiac.net/users/spickett/bid.html