After my heat-of-the-moment comment to Rick McAdoo about the BU fans
bowing to Taylor after his 61-save performance vs BC this weekend,
I was corrected by a number of people and reminded that a bunch
of BU fans (myself included) also bowed to Eric Thibault (sp?) of
Merrimack last year after his 55-ish save performance and chanted
"Rollie--Rollie!" two years ago after Dwayne Roloson's performance
vs. BU in the H.E. championship game.

I guess at least once each year we have to recognize the greatness
of an opposing goaltender.  Oh well... could be worse!  :-)

But I will correct my numerous correcting friends on hockey-l by
saying that this was definitely the first time BU fans had bowed
to ANY BC player in recent memory!!!   :-)  :-)  :-)

Tony  BU'92'93
Former Ogre

PS - Congrats to Taylor... you earned it!

PPS - please don't anyone start a 20 message discussion about bowing
to opposing goaltenders, I just needed to correct my mistake.  :-)

Thanks