help.  Talking with the players during the week has led me to believe that
they simply did not come to play that weekend.  The weekend before CU
beat both Providence and UIC to capture the 45th RPI Tournament Crown, and
the team was still on a high when it went to Colgate and Cornell for those
games.  Todd White told me that mentally they were not prepared to play
those games and were looking ahead to the rest of the season.  However,
this coming weekend as the team plays Dartmouth and Vermont we will see
what happens since the team beat Providence and Maine this past weekend.

Siren Chudgar
Clarkson Universit

LET'S GO TECH!!