Dave Aiello wrote:

> Ken Kretsch wrote:
>
> >Jeez, you guys, there was hockey before 1994, you know...
>
> I don't mean to insult anyone, but I agree with Ken.  I've been
> involved with College Hockey in one way or another for over 10
> years, and I do not feel that the best games I can remember are the
> greatest games in history.  Perhaps a few of them are historically
> great games, but most of my memories would primarily show how
> limited my historical perspective is.

Well, I have only been really interested in and folowed college
hockey for the past ten and a half seasons, but I still think there
were some great games played in that time.

Unforunately, I never saw a college hockey game before 1 November
1985, when I saw BU defeat Maine 4-1 at Walter Brown Arena.
Therefore, I can not really make any comments about games played
before that date.

Sean Pickett            E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Go Terriers  1995 NCAA, Hockey East and Beanpot Champions
BU Hockey:  http://www.tiac.net/users/spickett/hockey.html
The Bedford Flag:  http://www.tiac.net/users/spickett/flag.html
But I Digress:  http://www.tiac.net/users/spickett/bid.html