So I'm also curious...

What do people have as the most exciting and emotional moments ever?

For me, the most exciting moment I ever felt was the waning minutes of BU's
championship last spring.

The most emotional? Without a doubt, when McKersie was put in the game
against Northeastern on November 4, 1995. The game was played at home, and
I don't think I've ever seen, heard, or felt the level emotion that Walter
Brown created the moment Noble left the ice and McKersie stepped out, only
to get louder when the PA annoucned "Now in goal for Boston University...
J.P. McKersie!"

Wow.

greenie

S P O O N ! !