I think that I have to go with the 1985 NCAA Semifinal between RPI and
Minnesota-Duluth.

I was in Detroit with the RPI Pep Band for the game and all I can remember
is thinking that the game could not go on beyond 2 OTs - it went to 3.

Someone else mentioned the people on the ice the day of their favorite.  I
remember the RPI team that year:  Adam Oats, John Carter, George Servenis,
Darrin Puppa, Ken Hammond, Mike Dark, the list goes on......

The entire atmosphere was amazing.  We took a bus ride from Troy to Detroit
the night before the game.  There was a party after the game where one of
my favorite professors just rang his cowbell at me because his voice was
completely gone.

OK - so I'm biased.

Eric
RPI '87

Eric Maiwald                                          [log in to unmask]
"So many hobbies, so little time"  PGP 2.6.2 Public Key Available on Request