Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=111). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - HOCKEY-L Archives - LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Thanks to Mike M. for posting the info on added TV games. Does anyone
know if the Harvard-Union game will be carried in the New York City area?
Or, I will gladly pay shipping, etc. to anyone willing to tape the game
for me and send a copy. Replies welcome, though send direct -->
[log in to unmask] Thanks

Sandy