Mike Machnik wrote:

> And WABU always does a wrapup with all the HE scores and many of the ECAC=
> scores.  In fact, WABU's overall coverage has quickly gotten to the point=
> where I believe it rivals NESN's and may be better in some ways.

Well, I watched the UML-BU game on Friday on WABU and the UNH-PC game on
Saturday and while there were updates between periods neither networks gave
final scores around the league at the end of the featured game.  For this
reason, I think the updates on NESN and WABU are both very poorly done.

- Frank Brickelmaier
  Since Maine won't be playing in the tournament,  Go Blue (Michigan)