I'm intrigued with the concept of broadcasting college games on the
Internet. It would be really nice to be able to listen to a game live
although I'm outside the radio reception area of my team (RPI). Does
anyone know what the broadcasters are using to transmit the games and what
hardware/software is required (RealAudio?).
   Jason, do you know if anyone at RPI or WRPI is looking into
implementing this?

       | Stanley Ho (RPI '85)      |    x86 Microprocessor Dev.  |
       | IBM Microelectronics      |        [log in to unmask]  |