--- Forwarded mail from John Haeussler <[log in to unmask]>

> Also, after seeing him in person and reading of his play at LSSU
> this weekend, it's clear that Alaska Fairbanks' Ian Perkins is another
> CCHA freshman goaltender of note.  I bet UAF fans would have
> enjoyed having Perkins during the Fedorchuk-Lester-MacMillan
> days, rather than Brian Fish and Larry Moberg.

---End of forwarded mail from John Haeussler <[log in to unmask]>

I can vouch for this.  Perkins spent two of three periods on our end
of the ice Saturday and he was stopping nearly everything.  The shots
for the night were a lot more lopsided, in favor of LSSU, than even the
score would indicate.  Perkins impressed me a lot more than Moberg
did the night before.

--
Matt Wickey                                 LSSU '86
CIMLINC Inc.                                National Champs 88 92 94