Ralph Slate writes:

>Perhaps a Clarkson fan can help me out here. I was just going
>through Clarkson's 1994-95 player stats, when I noticed that
>Jerry Rosenheck played 1 game last season. That may seem normal,
>but here is what I have for other stats on Jerry:

>Season                                    League   Ga  Gls  Ast  Pts  PIM
>1991-92 Clarkson University               NCAA      6    1    0    1    4
>1992-93 Clarkson University               NCAA     13    0    2    2    4
>1993-94 Columbus Chill                    ECHL     10    0    2    2    2
>       Clarkson University               NCAA     19    0    1    1    4

>What gives here? Are there two Jerry Rosenhecks that played
>for Clarkson?

No, Ralph, I don't think you've stumbled across an alternate universe
where all hockey players are named Jerry Rosenheck. According to the
1995-96 Clarkson media guide, Jerry Rosenheck did not play in 1 game
last season ... but Ken Corp did. Corp wore #28, like Rosenheck
the previous year. Perhaps your source of Clarkson stats misattributed
the Corp appearance to Rosenheck. The '94-95 media guide also lists
Rosenheck as a 'letterman lost' and does not include him on the preseason
roster.

Geoff Howell
Drop the Puck Magazine