Here's a Great Lakes Invitational point of interest:

Of the four coaches participating this year, three have coached, in
some capacity, at Lake Superior State.  I think I'm right about this,
but someone can correct me if not.  As was recently posted, Ron Mason (MSU)
began his career there in 1966 and took the Lakers to an NAIA national
championship in 71-72.  Rick Comley played for Mason and took over the
coaching job from him, also taking the team to another NAIA national
championship.  And Bob Mancini (I believe it's the same Bob Mancini) was
an assistant under Frank Anzalone in the early to mid 80's although I
think he left before the 87-88 NCAA championship.

--
Matt Wickey                                 LSSU '86
CIMLINC Inc.                                National Champs 88 92 94