Pam Sweeney <[log in to unmask]> writes:

> Walt Olson writes:
>
> >I am wondering how the list is organized: it doesn't seem to be
> >in order of points, games played (GP), goals (G), assists (A) or
> >alphabetically. Can someone shed some light on this?
> >
> I would guess it was carelessly updated by adding the weekend's stats to
> the previous list without re-ordering.  Here's the scoring leaders list
> from the WCHA web site (which apparently includes only WCHA games, unlike
> the list Karen posted);  I've edited out the NHL rights column from what's
> on the list (and didn't post the goalie stats) compared to the page on the
> WCHA site.

In the weekely WCHA press release, for both scoring and goaltending leaders
there are two separate lists: one for just conference games (which is what's
on the WCHA web site) and one for all games (which I put up on mine). For
scoring leaders, players are ranked by total number of points they have.
For goaltending, it's ranked by goals-against average.

Karen Heasley
Colorado College '95
[log in to unmask]   *  [log in to unmask]

1995 WCHA Regular Season Champions
CC Hockey home page: http://www.cc.colorado.edu/sports/hockey/