On Sun, 3 Dec 1995, someone wrote:

> Either there is a dearth of Terrier fans on the list, or for some reason he fa
> fails to generate excitement, but it seems time to mention the outstanding
> season BU's Jay Pandolfo has been having to date.  Four hat tricks to date?

As a BU fan(and student), I'm very excited about Pandolfo this year, but
there aren't a lot of BU fans on the list who post very often.
Pandolfo's first three hat tricks came in three consectutive home games,
you might say a "home ice hat trick of hat tricks".  He had another hat
trick last night at home, so of course the BU fans at Walter Brown go
crazy when he is introduced in the starting line-up, or when he scores a
goal.  When he got his second goal last night, my friends and I got ready
to throw our hats, because we just assume he will score again.  He seems
to be a natural goal scorer, scoring everywhere from the blue line on
in.  Of course when he gets two goals, he looks to score again, and his
teammates look for him on the break.  He's even had a bunch of
short-handed goals.  He handles the puck very well, and is pretty fast,
but I think the most important thing is that he shoots well, finding the
back of the net more often than not.

> Any talk of Pandolfo for the Hobey?

BU is averaging 6 goals a game, with a lot of offensive weapons, so I
don't think Pandolfo(the captain of the team, by the way) will stand out
enough to win the award.  Pandolfo's line-mate Chris Drury has a ton of
points, too.

                                                -Lincoln Grimes
                                                 Go Terriers!!