Either there is a dearth of Terrier fans on the list, or for some reason he fa
fails to generate excitement, but it seems time to mention the outstanding
season BU's Jay Pandolfo has been having to date.  Four hat tricks to date?
Most teams are fortunate to have had one forward gain a hat.  Pandolfo made a
stir when he arrived at BU playing on the World Jrs. in his freshman year, but
last year he seemed to have fallen off a bit.  I believe he suffered a number of
injuries which curtailed his production.

This year he seems to be on a tear.  While I am not close to the BU program, it
seems Pandolfo has picked up the scoring burden from the departing seniors, and
the lowered productivity of Mike Grier.  While the spotlight in the preseason
was on Sullivan, I think by now it should be on Pandolfo.  I'm curious why he
has engendered more comment on the list to date.  Perhaps he is more of a scorer
than a two-way player?  But I'll take a scorer with his stats any day.  I f teams
don't start altering their game plans to try and take away his offense, I will
be very surprised.

Any talk of Pandolfo for the Hobey?
Brian Morris                             RPI Engineers--1995 ECAC Champions