-- [ From: Adam Wodon * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

Responsding to what Mike said about Walsh, I agree completely.  Despite
maybe coming across harshly (mostly because I felt others were giving
him too much benefit of the doubt) I will re-iterate what I said way
back at the start:
   I too found Walsh to be a very good guy.  He gets a print out of
list info, for heaven's sake, so he has to be "hip." <G>  He also took
time to personally thank me for broadcasting the games in L.A. last
year in place of Joe Carr.  And, as I said before as well, I like the
way his teams play, and they are always fun to watch.
   But, as Mike said, none of this is an excuse.

   Finally, about Bill Riley -- a very good point that I forgot about --
because he happens to be close to Princeton coach Don Cahoon, and I
have met him, and he is also a good guy.  But he got himself in a
situation, and he paid.  That's all.  Just like in society, I think
empathy, understanding, etc... is very important, because I think most
people are generally good, even if they get into trouble, but I also
believe in accountability for one's own actions.  So we can sympathize,
yet still act.

AW