I had the privelge of seeing Mike Crowley of the Gophers  this weekend
at UMD. This kid really knows the game I haven't seen a player who
has as much patenice with the puck than he has in a long time.He
is in my opinion the best defense men in the WCHA.

                                        P. S.
                                       HE HAD A GOAL AND THREE ASISTS
                                      IN A WEEK END ROUT OF UMD