Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=111). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - HOCKEY-L Archives - LISTS.MAINE.EDU

This question is so bizarre that I apologize in advance for wasting bandwidth,
especially since the situation has not come up that I know of.

Q.  Suppose two members of the same team got really POed at each other and got
into a fight on the ice.  Would they get game DQs?  Yeah, I know - with brain
capacity this small I should be finding something better to do with it.

Tom Rowe                                 Internet:  [log in to unmask]

Department of Psychology                 ***********************************
U. of Wisconsin - Stevens Point          Home of Division III National
     Go Point!                           Champions '89, '90, '91, & '93