I agree that Miami hasn't been deep beyond two lines, but Miami has
consistently been a first-division team under George Gwozdecky and now Mark
Mazzolini. In fact, Gwoz won a CCHA championship at Miami about three or
four seasons ago. I'd say Miami has earned respect -- and gets it.
coach, and can recruit, but it takes more. They don't have a reputation
for winning and are therefore weak on the third and fourth lines.
Bryan Malcolm
Eden Prairie, MN