We've just returned from a great weekend at Michigan State, where we
witnessed two MSU victories at the Munn and enjoyed seeing HOCKEY-Lers
Glen Keeney and G. M. Finniss (with wife Susan and daughter Veronica).

Although we have seen MSU many times this was the first time we were
at the Munn. Great facility and exiting games. Although Friday's game
was close, MSU over OSU 4-3 in OT the fans were more into the second game
especially toward the end when Anson Carter's penalty meant that State
had to kill off a 5 on 3 for some time. After the penalties expired the
crowd really roared. I didn't notice any real crowd/fan problems and the
games were pretty clean. When reading about the number of consecutive
sell-out games I was a little skeptical but after seeing the arena
jammed full even with the very poor weather I am a believer.

We were very impressed with the facility having been treated to a tour
by Assistant Coach Tom Newton. Also the Blue Line lunch was great with
both Ron Mason and OSU's Coach speaking.

A very nice and rewarding trip for the two of us.

Bill and Virginia Krebs    Go State!