I would just like to make a comment or two on the previous series between
the Gophers and SCSU. First off, i have to give a lot of credit to
Leitza. He played unbelievable hockey. St Cloud is really fortunate to
have a goalie who can keep his team in the game as well as he did.

My second point is that Steve DeBus has arrived. He played some great
hockey and I had to stand and clap  in my dorm room when I saw his
save in the third period.

My third and most important point is that one gopher played his heart out
and there was really no big mention of him in the summaries. Nick Checco
had a great wknd. On Sat night, he broke up so many potential scoring
opportunities for SCSU and did an incredible job on the penalty kill.
Even though he isn't a major scoring threat every night, I would take the
kind of defense he played this past wknd for a goal or two.

Thanks for the time.

                                                 aaron.

             .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..
             :       *******   *******      :