I thought you all would be interested in an observation made by the BU
radio announcers tonight on the pregame show.  They stated that Hockey
East was, in their opinion, the best conference from top to bottom,
meaning that some other teams might be contenders for the national
championship, for example, but that Hockey East has the best talent when
all of the teams are taken into account.  I couldn't help but think
others on this list might want to weigh in on this issue :-)

Arthur Berman [log in to unmask]
GO BU!!! NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!!!