Regarding Mike's post about the Princeton - Merrimack game ...

If Princeton is counting shootout saves as saves, that's absurd and I'll
strongly urge it be fixed.  I have not seen either way yet, but I'll know
Friday night.

And if anyone should've gotten Rookie of the Week, I would've given it to Halpern.

Given did have only 1 goal against Ottawa -- five different players scored.
 There's no way he was credited with another goal, especially Kelley's as
Mike suggested.  Kelley's was a clean breakaway.

BTW, has anyone outside of Princeton noticed just how good Jon Kelley has
become?  Does anyone care?  As Princeton's only sniper, he is constantly
pressured, but he's managed 5 goals already this year (in 8 games) and had
24 last year (in 33 games) -- the avg. of .72 goals/game was, I believe,
8th in the nation last year.

AW