>May I suggest that perhaps this bird is a redTURKEY in disguise?  Give me
>the puckman and RPI any old day.
>
>The old reactionary,
>
>Tony Buffa
>RPI '64

Gee, I thought it was actually going to be the Rens-Uh-laer chicken?
*                           Brian Albrecht                                 *
* [log in to unmask]  University of Wisconsin -Madison  GO BADGERS!*
*                  RPI class of '95   Civil Engineering                    *
*                RPI Engineer Hockey, 1995 ECAC Champions!!!               *