James said..
> I believe that a student athlete will lose one year of eligibility if the
> student is 21 years old at the time they begin their college careers.
> They will lose 2 years if they are 22, etc.

HOCKEY-L will be much more valuable to everyone if when we answer a
question *on the list*, we are reasonably sure of our answer.  I don't
have my NCAA Manual with me now, but this answer is NOT CORRECT!

Yours in college hockey,

Wayne T. Smith
Systems Group -- CAPS        internet: [log in to unmask]
University of Maine System   BITNET/CREN: WTS@MAINE