Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=111). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - HOCKEY-L Archives - LISTS.MAINE.EDU

If you are attending tonight's game at the Palace, why not have the
opportunity to meet fellow HOCKEY-Lers.  I suggest we meet behind Section
112 in the concourse area during first and second intermissions.

If you need tickets still, tickets will be available at the Palace before
face-off as it appears the game will not sell-out.

This is a great opportunity to discuss in person anything you want about
college hockey.

Kenneth M. Baker
University of Michigan '96
E-mail: [log in to unmask]