Haven't heard any feedback on the new RPI (sorry, but
        you'll NEVER get me to use that other word) mascot after
        his grand entrance a couple weeks ago...and...

        I'm looking for a rink diagram to use for diagramming
        and saving plays and practices for later retrieval.
        If anyone has one, please let me know.  Windows .bmp
        files would be best, but I can convert just about
        anything.

        Thanks, Karl