>Ryan Bowman writes:
>
>Now for hockey, the Gophers better start Jeff Moen exclusively now!

DeBus really wasn't the problem.  I'll agree that Moen is playing much
better right now.  I don't think that he'll stay this hot, and the hope is
that DeBus will improve after two seasons without play.  what really has to
happen is that the whole team has to start playing better defense.  Steve
Debus looked like he was on the receiving end of a grade-school dodge ball
game in that second period.