At 2:29 PM 10/24/95, [log in to unmask] wrote:
>Today's (Tuesday) issue of the Portland Press Herald has several articles
>>covering Monday's surgery, hometown support, coaches concerns, and info
>on a >fund established at N. Yarmouth Academy.
>
>The complete articles and photos are available on the WWW at
>>http://www.portland.net/ph.

I wanted to say that I took a look at this site earlier today and I thought
the stories were among the best I have read about the situation.

Unfortunately, I just went to look again and those stories are gone.  But,
there is another one dated Wednesday, October 25, that is also good and
contains much of the same information.  The URL is:

http://www.biddeford.com:80/ph/news/story10.htm

Since this one may disappear too after Wednesday, I urge people to read it
as soon as possible before it goes away.  They do not seem to archive old
stories.

Mike Machnik                   [log in to unmask]            *HMM* 11/13/93