According to two Boston TV stations, Travis had a MRI scan performed
on Sunday.  One station reported that he was still in spinal shock
with swelling around the injury.  The other station reported that the
MRI showed his spinal cord was not severed.  Unfortunately, I have
not heard anything else at this time.  Both stations did state that
Travis has been moved to University Hospital in preparation for
undergoing spinal surgery tomorrow at the BU Medical Center.

If you wish to send cards or letters to Travis and his family, you
can try either Boston City Hospital or University Hospital at the
addresses below:

Boston City Hospital
818 Harrison Avenue
Boston, MA  02118

The phone # for patient condition at BCH is (617) 534-4211.

University Hospital
88 East Newton Street
Boston, MA  02118

The phone # for patient condition at University Hospital is (617)
638-6800.

I have created a page on which I will try my best to keep current
with the most up-to-date news I learn of.

Sean Pickett            E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Go Terriers  1995 NCAA, Hockey East and Beanpot Champions
BU Hockey:  http://www.tiac.net/users/spickett/hockey.html