This message is addressed specifically to HOCKEY-D subscribers.

At 12:25 AM 10/23/95, I (Mike Machnik) wrote:
>There is a new list, INFO-HOCKEY-L, that has been set up for scores and
>other information-only posts.  HOCKEY-L subscribers should also subscribe
>to this list to receive such information.  HOCKEY-L is now a
>discussion-only list.  You are urged to send all scores, boxes, news, etc.
>to INFO-HOCKEY-L now.
>
>To subscribe, send this command to [log in to unmask]:
>
>  subscribe info-hockey-l Your Name
>
>Many people are not sure if they are subscribed to info-hockey-l or not.
>You can find out by sending this command to [log in to unmask]:
>
>  query info-hockey-l

HOCKEY-D subscribers should note that they do not need to change their
subscriptions to receive INFO-HOCKEY-L postings.  HOCKEY-D automatically
includes postings from both HOCKEY-L and INFO-HOCKEY-L.

FYI, HOCKEY-D is a digest-only list which allows people who wish to receive
both HOCKEY-L and INFO-HOCKEY-L in digest form to do so with one
subscription and one set of digests.  You may send me mail if you have any
questions.

I apologize for not making this clear in my earlier message.

Mike Machnik                   [log in to unmask]            *HMM* 11/13/93