I just wanted to amend my condolences and best wishes to Travis, and his
family and teammates.  I saw the incident on ESPN and it saddens me
beyond my ability to express.

Does anyone out there know Travis's hospital room or any address where
people could send cards and letters to him?  Sorry if it was posted already.

Thanks,

Rob Walker
Michigan Hockey Band '97