I just heard about Travis Roy's injury tonight, and all I can say is that
words fail me.  What a horrible, tragic thing to have happen to a fellow
human being.  Travis, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers,
and I hope and pray that you will recover from this.

Can someone let Travis know how much support he is getting from HOCKEY-L?
It would be nice for him to know that hockey fans everywhere are pulling
for him.

Take care, Travis.

Bill Fenwick
Cornell