Can anyone from Michigan Tech( or anywhere else) explain the television
situation up there?  MSC has never (that I have seen) broadcast a game
out of Tech.  Also here in Duluth, we get several away TV broadcasts, but
never from Tech in my five years here. I noticed the pressbox was very
small when I was there last weekend.  Is that the problem?  It can't be
the distance because games have been broadcast from Northern Michigan
by MSC before as well as UMD-AA games in Duluth.  Just wondering.

Ryan
Go 'Dogs