I have received several requests for information on the Twin Cities
since my post yesterday announcing the tournament.

I will try to post the names/phone numbers of the close hotels to
the U of MN campus for those interested, here on HOckey-L.

This is a really busy time for me in and out of the office, so if I
don't get back to you, please forgive me.

For those of you coming to town for the tournament...currently there
is a bus strike on, this makes getting around impossible without a
car, so you might want to consider renting one. It is possible to walk
from Mariucci to Augsburg Arena, but it is about a mile and a half.

The National Hockey Center in St. Cloud is an hour's drive from the
Twin Cities.

If the schedule of games is posted in the paper, I will post it here
also.

Thanks for understanding!

-Carol