Reply to:   RE>ADMIN: Guidelines on hearsay & personal attacks

I want to personally apologize to everyone for sending out the rumor I had
heard out here at the Freezeout. Thirty seconds after I sent it out my brain
re-engaged and I wished that I hadn't, but by then it was too late. I would
also like to apologize to Greg Taylor for any embarassment this may have
caused (or might in the future). It won't happen again.

John