>Write to [log in to unmask] and thank them for great college
>hockey coverage and also ask them if they are willing to start a college
>hockey page on the WWW in the largest sports pages, ESPNET.

I would be happy to encourage any more coverage college hockey can get, but
what coverage are you speaking of????

thanks

                                        *
St. Cloud State hockey is #1!!!!        * Bill and his Purple Barney
(don't even say it, allow me a fantasy) * salute motorcyclists everywhere!!
                                        *
Go Huskies - and whoever is playing     * AMA--COG  (Concours Owners Group)
    the Gophers!!!                      *
                                        * Director All News Channel/
bill nelson                             *    Conus Communications
[log in to unmask]                   * Freelance whatever else!!
                                        *